1. Actions against the nefarious impact of privatization policies.
2. The Influence of globalization and neoliberal policies on employment, underemployment and poverty. Actions by the trade union movement against these policies and their impact.
3. Actions directed against the policy of privatization and cutbacks in social security and the deteriorization of health and educational services. Workers' actions against the unfair distribution of wealth.
4. Actions to eradicate the discriminatory treatment against women and migrants and the use of child labor.
5. Trade union pronouncements and actions vis a vis world monopolarity and the loss of sovereignty and independence of countries.